Orange Vanilla Artisan Goat Milk Soap
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Possible Skin Benefits of The Key ingredients:
1. Moisturizing: Goat milk is rich in fatty acids and triglycerides, which help moisturize and hydrate the skin, leaving it feeling soft and supple.
2. Gentle Exfoliation: The lactic acid in goat milk helps gently exfoliate the skin, removing dead skin cells and promoting cell turnover, resulting in smoother, more radiant skin.
3. Soothing: Goat milk contains vitamins A and E, as well as selenium, which have anti-inflammatory properties that can help soothe irritated or inflamed skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
4. Rich in Nutrients: Goat milk is packed with vitamins and minerals such as vitamin D, which helps boost skin health, and calcium, which promotes skin regeneration and repair.
5. Anti-aging: The alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) in goat milk help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by promoting collagen production and improving skin elasticity, resulting in a more youthful complexion.
Goat milk soap is a gentle cleanser rich in fatty acids that can help support a healthy skin barrier to keep skin nourished and moisturized. Moreover, its high lactic acid content may help exfoliate the skin, which may benefit those with acne.
Saponified Coconut, 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oils, Cocoa Butter, Goat Milk, Orange & Vanilla Essential Oils, Kaolin Clay, Carrot Powder, Sophora Japonica & Carnation Flower Botanicals For The Decoration.
multiple bars of each variety to highlight the slight variations associated with the handmade, artisan nature of our products.