100% Natural Loofah | Exfoliating Loofah Pad
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Low stock - 2 items left
About this item
- All Natural Exfoliating Loofah Sponge: Lofa sponges are naturally grown from the ground up from 100% natural plant-based fibers loofahs, they are harvested and processed with care, free of chemicals and harsh processes that can harm them. Lufa sponge properties remove any dead surface cells in your skin while promoting greater hydration and blood flow through your body.
- The Only All-Natural DOUBLE-SIDED Loofah Pad: All-natural fibers with no terry cloth or artificial sponges attached to the back side of the Loofah Sponge. Our Patent Pending exfoliating loofah sponges are 4.5 x 6.1 inches with Multi-Layers structure that creates the perfect thickness for an ergonomic grip and long-lasting life.
- Hypoallergenic & Gentle On Your Body: For best results and preservation follow these easy steps. 1) Soak lufa sponge in water till soften 2) Squeeze loofah gently with your hands and apply soap 3) Exfoliate your body softly 4) Hang your bath loofah in a dry place so it will be ready for your next use. Your loofah will be hard and rough when dry and once it becomes wet it will become softer again.
- 100% Plastic Free: Our all natural loofahs are made of 100% biodegradable materials that are a natural alternative to plastics, silicone, synthetic sponges and plastic mesh poufs making it better for the environment and your bath needs. Our body sponge can be degraded or compost into fertilizer eliminating any harm to the environment. Our loofahs come with brown paper packing to increase our eco-friendliness initiative and reduce all plastic consumption.
- Multi-Uses & Benefits: Natural Loofahs have a wide use range. You can use loofah to clean your skin & exfoliate or use them in your kitchen and bathroom to do dishes, tableware, kitchen pots, cookware, countertops, bathrooms, windows, mirrors, and many more applications. Natural Loofas are an eco-friendly exfoliant, effective in cleaning and removing dead cells from your skin, unclogging your skin pores and improving your blood circulation.